React Task List
My first real project in React. I used this project to learn React and to get some experience with the framework. It’s a rather simple task list that stores the user’s tasks in the browser’s localStorage. Tasks can be marked as done and will be moved to the bottom. Features are:
- Add and delete as many tasks as you want.
- Tasks contain a title and a date.
- Tasks are sorted by date and whether they are completed or not. Completed tasks are below, open tasks on top.
- Tasks are persisted in your browser using localStorage.
- Shows the number of open tasks on top.
The layout is done with plain Flexbox, as the UX is pretty straight-forward.
- Published in: 2018
- Technologies: React, Flexbox, LocalStorage, GitHub Pages